Thursday 9 December 2010

Non-Fiction Books About Texas

 I discovered today that I have a new follower on Twitter! Exciting news, I know. They are Atriad Press, a publishing company that print Non-Fiction books about Texas! Brilliant, right? I can see why they're interested in me. I may just have to pitch to them my idea for a book; "How To Fuck Your Sister, Escaping From The Police In A Winnebago, General Racism And Other Popular American Pastimes In The Deep South." Think they'll like it? Me too...
 When you enter their website you are greeted by a video of a rather chunky gentleman sporting a cowboy hat who starts talking about a hamster he had when he was 6 that his good 'ol dad then left outside to freeze to death. Then he introduces Atriad Press' latest release on how to deal with coming face to face with the ghosts of your dead pets. I've already purchases 8 copies!! That's my Christmas presents sorted for this year, and it should also help with the distress I'm going through every night when my ex-goldfish Speedy keeps drifting through the walls. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment